The Courses under distance mode are also being Co-0rdinated at GDC Doda. The following Distance modes operating are
2. DDE, JU
1. All the regular students of the college have to attend atleast 75% of the lecturers in all subjects. Any student of any class who fails to fulfill this criterion would not be allowed to appear in the examinations.
2. Attendance is compulsory for all the students, however, the Principal can condone attendance of a student up to 5 lecturers in a subject and Vice-chancellor up to 7 lecturers.
3. Students deputed from the college to participate in co-curricular activities must obtain duty slip from the head of institution before leaving the station, otherwise such students would lose claim for the attendance benefit for the deputataion period.
4. Attendance of students would be published on the Notice Board of the College after every 3 months.
5. As per university rules credit for the attendance of the students would be granted in the internal assessments at the end of the session.